Do you know a super groom?
who deserves a special thank you.
A little extra thank you really does go a long way and what better way to say it than with a nomination for an award. Being recognised for your work is highly rewarding and motivational and we are delighted to have teamed up with Equitop® to bring you our Groom of the Month prize.
As well as earning the BGA Equitop® Groom of the Month title, the winner will also receive a prize donated by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Ltd, manufacturers of Equitop® consisting of:
For you: Baseball cap, riding socks, water bottle, thermal cup and a body warmer.
For your horse: fly veil, feed bucket cover, soft body brush and a hoof pick.
Plus a range of educational leaflets and reference charts.
Nominate a deserving groom today by simply letting us know, why they deserve this little thank you.
Before nominating please read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
Before nominating please read our T&C's
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by the BGA in partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to Grooms that are UK residents only aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Limited, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
4. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. More than one entry per yard is permitted.
6. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
7. This competition commences on 1st April 2022 and continues until 31st Dec 2022 or until further notice. All entries must be received by the 20th of the preceding month to which they will enter. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. Membership of the BGA is required for entry.
8. To enter the competition, simply click through to the BGA website: British Grooms Association (BGA) | The UK's #1 Membership for Grooms
9. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health accepts no responsibility for entries which are incomplete, delayed or not received for any reason beyond Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health’s control.
10. The prize will be the set of materials as outlined in the description but may differ subject to availability.
11. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of the BGA and editorial panel.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd and the BGA regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified via the email supplied during registration to the BGA Groom of the month application.
17. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health nor the BGA will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the BGA/Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. Delivery arrangements to be made through mutual agreement between winning Groom and the BGA application.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd for the purposes of administering the competition and sending out the prize. This will include your name and your contact details.
21. By entering this competition the winner agrees to the release of their name to other prize draw participants and readers of the British Groom magazine.
22. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd will only process personal data received from you in accordance with relevant data protection legislation, including the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. We will keep a record of your personal data provided to us or as collected by us as part of this prize. We will use this for the purpose of completing the prize draw and contacting you should you win and any other incidental purposes, such as to determine if any tax is due as a result. This data is shared with third party suppliers of ours only for such purposes. You have rights to access your data. For more information on these rights and how we process personal data, ask for a copy of our Privacy Leaflet or see our website www.boehringer-ingelheim.co.uk/privacy-policy
Limitation of Liability
23. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
Further information available from Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd, RG12 8YS, UK. Email: email@example.com. Equitop® Myoplast®, Equitop® GLME and Equitop® Pronutrin® are registered trademarks of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica GmbH, used under licence. ©2022 Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd. All rights reserved. Date of preparation: March 2022. UI-EQU-0031-2022