Advice, information and support
We are here to support you throughout your career, whether you are just starting out in the industry, a student/apprentice, or an experienced professional groom. It makes no difference who you work for and whether you are an employee or working freelance - the BGA is for all grooms.
Becoming a member means you are only a click away from accessing support, advice and guidance on all groom, career and employment related matters.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Expert advice and guidance on a range of employment matters, including downloadable templates for every situation.
- Access to the My Employment website area, to get your questions answered.
- Free legal advice helpline provided by Morrish LLP Solicitors.
- Member-only discounts on a variety of other legal services provided by Morrish LLP (conveyancing, family/matrimonial law).
- Career advice and support, including useful templates (CV's & Covering Letters) for you to download free of charge.
- One to one advice from the BGA team - as a member we offer you a bespoke service to talk through your own situation with someone independent and impartial in a confidential environment.
The BGA does not get involved in employer/employee relationships and will never contact your employer, all support is 100% confidential.
BECOME A BGA MEMBER