“The bespoke information has been invaluable for my career and employment; I don’t feel alone anymore. I have the peace of mind knowing my income is protected with my BGA insurance.”

Jenny Hooch

BGA Member


FROM ONLY £22.50


Welcome to the EEA

Your EEA Membership is now live, and you have access to the Employers Zone - please do jot down somewhere safe your sign in details.

So what do I get?

The Employers Zone contains lots of information about employing your staff and how to deal with any situations you may encounter. There are over fifty pages of information and downloadable template documents for use in a wide range of scenarios. 

The EEA Contract Creator is an easy to follow, five stage process, where you can select options and upload your own company logo to create a Written Statement of Employment Particulars (aka Written Contract). 

The advice provided on the Employers Zone has been checked by Clarke Willmott LLP.  The BGA takes  no responsibility for the information and we do recommend taking further legal advice if required.


Your access gives you a free Employers Helpline to call if you need to ask any specific questions. Clarke Willmott who run the helpline understand the challenges that employers face in the equine environment and are ready to help you.

Updating your contact details

It is really important to us that you keep your email address and phone number up to date. It is really easy to change them, simply visit your account to update. 

We are here to help

If you meet any problems with using the website or your EEA Employers Zone access please do contact us. The EEA team is unable to always man the phone or email, so please do leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Once again thanks for purchasing membership to the EEA.

The EEA Team


Your item has been added to the basket

You need to create an account, or login before you can add this item to your basket.