Some functionality of the website is not currently available due to technical difficulties. We're working on fixing the issue.
Grooms working with horses

Discounted Insurance 



If you work with horses it is recommended that you have a personal accident insurance cover in place. When things go wrong, you need insurance that goes right. 

The BGA has teamed up with KBIS Insurance to offer bespoke personal accident policies which have been designed specifically for grooms, and all at a discounted rate. 

Freelance grooms may require a public liability policy, which would cover you if you were found liable for third party property damage or bodily injury. For example a horse you are in charge of gets loose on the roads and causes a car accident, causing both property damage to the car and injury to the driver.

If you are travelling abroad with your work travel insurance is a must for both medical expenses and repatriation. 



What are the Key Benefits?